Winter Wildlands Alliance board and staff met in Nederland, Colorado to explore our vision for wild winters and how our mission gets us there together.
Join us in welcoming our newest WWA grassroots group, Valdez Adventure Alliance!
Winter Wildlands Alliance is hiring! We are a tight team dedicated to our work and looking to add a new position to the roster! The position is based in Boise—no remote or telecommuting options. This search closes April 8, 2020.
The Winter Wildlands Alliance Board of Directors and Staff enthusiastically welcome Todd Walton as the new Executive Director beginning April 8th, 2019.
Winter Wildlands Alliance seeks a person with demonstrable experience and expertise in non-profit membership growth and engagement who can work to:
- Develop and implement a robust membership growth and engagement strategy for Winter Wildlands Alliance for the dual purpose of creating sustainable annual program revenue and increasing organizational political leverage and engagement on issues relevant to members;
- Develop and implement sustainable and authentic strategies to improve email contact and membership funnel, conversion from email contact to paid member, and long-term membership retention;
- Work with existing networks of brands, Corporate Partners, Backcountry Partners, grassroots groups, retailers, educators, and other potential partners and sponsors to develop and implement a high-quality, authentic, inspiring and cost-effective program of member discounts and other member benefit opportunities at varying levels;
- Develop and implement a growth-oriented annual budget that balances the cost of member engagement and benefit fulfilment (product, collateral, member benefit costs, shipping, staff time, etc.) with sustainable program revenue;
- Strengthen WWA’s membership acquisition and retention via creative communications and campaigns, including: print newsletter, annual member guide, email, social media, digital advertising, events, partnerships, and beyond;
- With Advocacy Director and other program/department leads (SnowSchool, Backcountry Film Festival), develop and implement consistently inspiring membership messaging and communications to improve member activation on policy actions and other program work;
- With Program Administrator, manage and maintain membership database/CRM and track conversion, retention and engagement analytics across channels and media.
Position is half-time, either from our office in Boise, ID or remote. Compensation commensurate with experience. Working knowledge of WordPress and EveryAction CRM tools highly preferred.
To apply/inquire, email us a resume and cover letter/proposal.