Join the Idaho backcountry community for a semi-formal evening to celebrate the season.
- Enjoy music, dancing and craft beer.
- Support SnowSchool and share your love of snow with kids across the country.
- Meet artists and athletes from the Backcountry Film Festival.
- See if your ski and snowboard partners “clean up nice” in a semi-formal setting.
- For more info and to purchase tickets CLICK HERE
- Wondering what to wear?- Think “ski bum meets prom date”. At the SnowBall we’ve seen everything from tuxedos to neon 80s ski onesies to a herd of folks in reindeer costumes… And all of that is definitely within the “dress code” So its really up to you. You can go more formal or more costume-y depending on what sounds more fun to you!
THE LONESOME JETBOAT RAMBLERS