The Backcountry Film Festival is a celebration of the human-powered experience and a gathering place for the backcountry snowsports community. Funds raised at each screening stay in the local community to support human-powered recreation and conservation efforts, winter education and avalanche/safety programs and to raise awareness of winter management issues.
This screening will benefit Winter Wildlands Alliance and is powered by Stio.
Trailer, Film Line-Up and Ticket Sales
Check out our film line-up and trailer here!
Current WWA members receive *HALF OFF* tickets. Not a member? Add a membership to your tickets below to get half off and the general annual benefits of a WWA membership! If you are a member looking to buy tickets, please contact Kate Thorpe, WWA Membership Director, for the member-specific ticket link: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule: Thursday, Oct 26 from 6:00pm – 11:00pm
- 6:00pm Doors Open: Live Music, Festival Games, Raffle + Prizes, plus Food by Pie Hole and Drinks by TMH & Sierra Nevada
- 7:00pm Reel 1 films start
- 8:00pm Intermission & Raffle Giveaway
- 8:30pm Reel 2 films start
- 9:30pm Films End & Live DJ Set starts
- 11:00pm Event Ends