GIVE THE GIFT OF MEMBERSHIP!
Bring your friends and family into the backcountry community!
At just $35 a year, your gift membership makes your friend or family member a vital partner in our collective mission to protect public lands, wild winter landscapes and quiet recreation experiences. The more of us there are, the more we can make our voices heard!
Their membership also supports our national SnowSchool program, getting 33,000 kids on snow each year, and the Backcountry Film Festival tour, spreading stoke and raising more than $180,000 annually for local programs at more than 100 locations nationwide.
Plus, for a limited time, new members will get a coveted trucker’s cap from Ambler and a cool sticker!
Member benefits also include:
- Trailbreak Newsletter delivered to their door (old school style!)
- Custom action alerts, blog postings and e-news specific to their area.
- Up-to-date information on Backcountry Film Festival showings, volunteer opportunities and stewardship events.
- Annual subscription to Backcountry or Cross Country Skier Magazine
- Most importantly, knowing they are supporting kids and communities, and helping to protect our wild winter landscapes and the places where we play.
Invite your friends to join us too!
Winter Wildlands Alliance is a national nonprofit organization promoting and
preserving winter wildlands and a quality human-powered snowsports
experience on public lands.