At WWA, partnership is at the core of what we do, rooted in the recognition that success is built by working with well-informed land managers, local clubs, community-minded businesses, outdoor recreation advocates and other stakeholders.
WWA’s network includes individual members, grassroots groups, corporate and small business partners, likeminded organizations and federal and state land management agencies. Winter Wildlands Alliance members live in more than 35 states. WWA and our network of affiliated groups have created numerous formal and informal partnership agreements, allowing us to accomplish great things for the benefit of backcountry and Nordic skiers, snowshoers and snowboarders and winter adventurers.
WWA’s key partnership-building work includes:
• Formal partnerships and Memorandums of Understanding with federal land managing agencies.
• Partnerships with like-minded associations and coalitions in the recreation and conservation realms.
• Corporate partnerships that help fuel our efforts, building awareness and credibility.
• Retail partners and guide services that enhance WWA’s community involvement and help us reach new members through our Backcountry Partner program
• The grassroots network that anchors our local and regional success
• Ambassador program
Winter Wildlands Alliance is a national nonprofit organization working to
inspire and empower people to protect America’s wild snowscapes.
910 Main Street, Suite 235
Boise, Idaho 83702