While the sun’s away, the winter people play!
We celebrate Winter Solstice as the reason we get to have fun in the snow all winter long. We also celebrate it as a time to welcome new members! When you become a member, you add important strength to the backcountry community. You help support public lands, kids on snow, and our mutual efforts Keep Winter Wild.
Sign up by December 21 and get a free Flylow “Keep Winter Wild” beanie — while supplies last!
WHY BECOME A MEMBER?
Your membership makes you a vital partner in the mission to protect public lands, wild winter landscapes and quiet recreation experiences. The more of us there are, the more we can make our voices heard!
Become part of a community of like-minded human-powered winter adventurers! Receive access to our Action Alerts, which send opportunities to use your voice for good directly through your email. Help us continue to make an impact in our advocacy and policy efforts on a national level.
Your membership also supports our national SnowSchool program, getting 33,000 kids on snow each year, and the Backcountry Film Festival tour, spreading stoke and raising over $200,000 annually for local programs at more than 100 locations nationwide.
- Flylow “Keep Winter Wild” beanie.
- Annual Member Guide with exclusive member discounts and Trailbreak Newsletter mailed to you directly.
- Custom action alerts, blog posts and e-news specific to your area in your inbox monthly.
- Up-to-date information on Backcountry Film Festival screenings, volunteer opportunities and stewardship events.
- Annual subscription to Backcountry Magazine or Cross Country Skier Magazine ($50+ level memberships)
- The knowledge that you are protecting the places where you and your fellow members recreate, explore and seek refuge in our nation’s wild winter landscapes.
*Please visit the direct form here to sign up if you are experiencing any issues.