Winter Wildlands Alliance’s Whitebark Society is a leadership giving society for major donors who support our work and programs at a level of $1,000 or more annually. Whitebark Society members power our mission to protect and steward America’s wildest snowscapes for ourselves and future generations. They have an unparalleled opportunity to influence the quality and sustainability of backcountry skiing.
Whitebark Society donors enjoy timely insider communications on national and local policy and program developments, exclusive custom swag, free subscriptions, priority recognition in our Trail Break Magazine, gear discounts, exclusive hut trip invites, opportunities for bespoke guided expeditions, and VIP access to our annual Backcountry Film Festival World Premiere in Boise, Idaho.
Sponsor benefits include:
- All the benefits of regular membership, plus:
- Invitation to annual Whitebark Summit—hear the latest policy developments and dialogue with experts on how best to protect the backcountry and improve climate resilience for the places we care about
- Access to our ED, David Page, on WWA’s advocacy work generally and how it can improve your local zones
- VIP invites to Backcountry Film Festival World Premiere
- Free onX Backcountry subscription
- Free subscription to Backcountry or Cross Country Skier Magazine
- Exclusive custom Whitebark swag
Questions? Reach out to David Page, WWA Executive Director: email@example.com.
Photo by Hunter D’Antuono | Flathead Beacon
2023 Year-End Appeal
individual giving target for Q4
FY24 Impact Campaigns
National Ski Resort Scorecard and Backcountry Data project, enabling us to score 100+ ski resorts on climate and environmental sustainability, transit, community engagement, uphill and sidecountry policies
SnowSchool Fund (subsidizes all costs for 1000 underserved K-12 students for one season)
initial tranche for WWA’s Backcountry Legacy Endowment Fund